Jacksonville Child Custody Attorneys
Advocating for Your Rights as a Mother
One of the most important roles that a woman can take is to become a mother. Florida Women’s Law Group knows that you are prepared to do whatever it takes to protect your children, especially during a difficult divorce proceeding. We understand that nothing is as important as your children’s physical, emotional, and financial stability. That is why we are committed to working tirelessly to protect your children and defend your rights especially when it comes to child custody matters.
- Different types of custody that may be granted
- Visitation rights
- Time-sharing agreements
- Parental responsibility
- Arrangements that work for all parties
Different Types of Child Custody
You and your spouse both undoubtedly have deep emotions regarding the care and raising of your children. Our goal is to take some of the anxiety out of this element of your divorce and help you achieve the custody and visitation you know is best for your child.
Below are the types of child custody that the court may grant:
- Physical custody: This refers to which parent your children will primarily reside.
- Joint physical custody: When the children live with both parents at an equal amount of time.
- Legal custody: This involves the right to make decisions regarding the upbringing of your children.
- Joint legal custody: When both parents participate in the decision making regarding their children.
Pursuing a divorce does not mean you have to be a less effective or less involved parent. We believe in giving children and their parents the stability to face a new future together with as few transitional challenges as possible. With our Jacksonville child custody attorneys at your side, you have a caring advocate who can help you navigate through your case.
With over 38 years of combined experience, our Jacksonville child custody lawyers can help you through all the issues involved in your case and stand by you from start to finish.
We are ready to help you with any of your legal needs regarding your child custody case! Schedule a consultation call our Jacksonville office at (904) 241-0012.
Learn how to Prepare for Your Divorce Today with our eBook